Saturday, October 18, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let Miss Ruby out and she took a quick potty break. She was all excited for her breakfast! Those two ate and Rusty got his allergy medicine. I took care of the other critters next. Salem was happy to get some attention! She was talking to me the whole time. Rusty and Ruby went outside with Ranger for a little while. After Ruby decided to go in, I switched and let the other pups out for breakfast and potty breaks as well. This afternoon the guys were working on the floor. I let Ruby out and she tried to run back in, but I caught her. I took her out to the grass with me, then she was fine. She did her business, and even roamed around a little while. Rusty came out and rolled around in the grass. This evening I came inside and Ruby was bouncing around so excited! I got her and her brother some dinner. We went outside after that, and they both did their business. I was helping dad figure out a new plan for the other pups for awhile. Ruby actually hung around with us out there a lot longer than I expected. I think she is getting used to everyone a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment