Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bradford, ZZ, Heighty & the gang

This evening Moody heard me come in and he hurriedly came to see me. He started talking right away. I pet him hello, then got dinner for the pups. They all came to say hi when I got out there as well. Bradford was busy hopping up and down excitedly. I filled their dishes, then they all started to get to work. Molly was roaming from bowl to bowl this evening, when one of the other pups would leave it unattended. I guess she thought the other food must taste better. Haha! I got them all some water, then hung outside a bit. Sugar came to say hi, then she was busy sniffing around at something in the grass.  Back inside, I made sure Moody had enough food and water as well. He enjoyed a few chin scratches before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment