Saturday, October 18, 2014

Murdy & Charlie

Today, both boys were coming down the hallway to greet me when I arrived. I pet them both hello, then went to take care of their things. Charlie kept dive bombing me along the way, trying to rub against my leg as I walked, and nearly took me out! Haha! I got them some more food and fresh water. There was still some softer stool today in the litter box. Hopefully their FortiFlora helps. I grabbed their toys and they followed me out to the living room. Murdy actually came and sat close to me, wanting some pets. Charlie hopped up and sat on my shoulder. Haha. Murdy was actually playful today! He spotted my sweatshirt strings and had fun swatting at those. That got him in a playful mood for awhile, so he had fun chasing their feather toy for a bit as well. Charlie went after the same toy at the same time at one point, then Murdy was done. He wandered off to go snack on some food, while his brother played a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment