Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pokey

This afternoon Pokey barked when he heard me coming in. When he saw it was just me, he came running over to say hi. We went outside so he could take his potty break. Pokey sat with me for a little while to get some pets, then he went to explore. He was busy sniffing around in the grass. After that, the neighbor pup came out, so he wandered over to say hi. It was a beautiful day outside! This evening, Pokey was quiet when I came in. I called for him a few times and didn't hear or see him. Finally, I saw he was just sitting there watching me. Silly boy! I let him out for another potty break. It was still so nice outside. Pokey stood by the fence awhile to watch people next door. He seemed very interested in what they were up to! He got to say hi to the neighbor pup again before it was time to go back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment