Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning the little ones were dancing at the door. I could barely come in! Haha. I let all the kiddos out for their potty break. They got their paws dried off, then it was time for breakfast. Everyone ate all their food for me. We went back out for a little while. Gabbie and Zel were telling me they wanted in, so I let them go. Blackie and Hudson were still roaming around for a few minutes. Soon, they were ready to come inside too. Zel burrowed under her blanket on the couch. Gabbie came and sat by me, along with Blackie at my feet, both wanting their pets. Gabbie went and snuggled up with Zel for a bit. Soon, Blackie wandered down to his room. This evening I thought I heard Blackie barking along with the little ones when I got there. I came in and he was doing a little dance, and followed along to let the others out. Everyone raced for the back door. They all pottied quick, then came in to eat. Zel was working on her bone after she finished, and was quite adamant that none of the others could come close! Haha. I don't think I've ever seen her be grumpy about that before. We all headed outside again so the kiddos could get another potty break in before bedtime. Blackie must have thought it was pretty nice out. He was hesitant to come back in! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment