Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls were barking at me from the fence when I arrived. I guess they were excited! I let them inside and they were bouncing all over the place. I got them their food, then they came to sit with me awhile. Paws were flying all over the place today. They'd paw at me, then the air, then each other, and start all over again! Haha. Roxy and Sophie both sprawled out across my lap to get belly rubs today. Roxy settled after awhile and went to sit in her chair. Sophie slid her way from one end of the couch to the other, being a silly girl. She took a break to go eat some food. They snuggled up with me for awhile until it was time. Roxy made me laugh today, because I caught her checking the ceiling for her shadows or red dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment