Saturday, October 18, 2014

Shadow

This morning I opened the door and Shadow was already in the kitchen waiting for me. I started to get his breakfast ready for him. He got me today! Good thing I was wearing jeans this morning. Haha! Shadow climbed up into the shelving on the pantry, while I got out all his little treats. He followed me around today and sat on the counter to wait while I scooped his box. I gave him some pets, then he hopped down and led me back to the living room. Shadow sat and sniffed at me for a bit, then he felt snuggly and curled up in my lap awhile. He took a break to go snack on his food, then he returned and sat in my lap again. This evening I called for Shadow, since I didn't see him when I walked in. He came from down the hall and joined me in the kitchen. He hadn't liked the 2nd helping of the pate food this time around. Guess he just likes it fresh! Haha. I got him a new can of food and he snacked a bit. I got everything else ready for the evening, then met him in the living room. Shadow smelled some interesting scent on me tonight. He wouldn't stop sniffing at me! Haha. I tried to get him to play with any of his toys, but that didn't interest him. After awhile, he finally played with his orange feather ball. He wrestled around with that, until he worked up his appetite again.

No comments:

Post a Comment