Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let miss Ruby out and she was leaping and bounding around the house. I let her out and Rusty tagged along for a quick potty break. We came back inside so they could eat. I went to see Salem and she sure missed me! She was meowing so loud and wanting some attention. I pet her for a bit and the pups were in there with me. I let them outside again with Ranger and Charlie, to play and get some time out there. That went ok for a bit, but then Charlie was getting everyone too riled up. I had to separate the groups and put the two little boys back to bed. This afternoon, I let Ruby outside and she stayed out for awhile. She took quite a bit of encouraging to do her business. She was more interested in the yummy food the other dogs were getting! I finally got her to go, once the food was all gone. Haha. This evening I let Rusty and Ruby out before feeding them dinner. They came outside with me for awhile afterwards. Rusty and I got a little game of fetch in. He sure gets jealous over me! Haha. I was petting Ranger and Rusty came running over and would nudge him out of the way. "No, pet me!" I went and visited with Salem a little tonight too. She was under the bed, but I called for her and she was way more than happy to come get pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment