Friday, June 14, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning Griffin & Macy both woke up when I walked inside. We went out to the backyard right away so they could do their business. Then, we headed in and I got them ready to go. We took a nice long walk around the neighborhood. When I picked up he leashes, they knew what was about to happen and got very excited! When we got back home they had a chance to eat a little and get some water. Then, it was outside for one last quick potty break. This afternoon I came in and Macy was barking. She must not have seen me go through the kitchen, because I was already at the back door and she was still barking at the front! It took her just a second, then she turned around and went trotting outside. The neighbor pups were out too, so Griffin and Macy went to the fence to check them out. Griffin wanted to play fetch and brought me his tennis ball. After a couple throws, he decided it was too hot to play and laid down. It wasn't long before we all went in to cool off. Griffin helped himself to some lunch. He was blocking the bowl, so Macy couldn't get in there to eat with him. So instead, she stood by me to get pet. Griffin realized this and used his heiny to nudge her out of the way! He was just a little jealous haha! This evening Griffin was excited to get outside and play! He went right for his football and got it for me. A couple times I thought he wanted to play tug, because he wasn't sure if he wanted to let me have the ball! Then, Griff was sitting next to both the baseball and his football, staring at me like he couldn't decide which one to play with. Macy was busy this whole time sniffing around the yard. We headed in later for dinner, then one last potty break and finally bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment