Friday, June 14, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

Last night Charlie zoomed out of the bedroom as soon as I cracked the door. I put his drops in, then on my way out, he did the same thing! He sure is a quick little one. This morning Murdy was rubbing up against my legs as I walked in. He raced up to the counter while I set the mail down. I stopped there for a second and he rested his head against mine. So sweet! Then, he walked me down the hallway to get Charlie. He must have had fun after I left! His medication was on the floor and the change on the dresser was strewn all over the table. After he got his medication, we went out to see Murdy. They played and groomed while I took care of their things. Charlie was quite the little crazy man today! He was zooming all over the place, in and out and on top of the tunnel, tumbling and rolling around. He initiated as many tackles as Murdy did! He's starting to get brave. Murdy seemed a little confused for a minute and wasn't sure if he should run away or not! When it was time to go, I had to catch him in mid run as he was going to go pounce on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment