Thursday, June 13, 2013

Titus & Angel

Titus and Angel both came racing to see me tonight! Titus was bouncing all over the place, he was so excited. We went into the garage and I got them their dinner right away. It took a minute, but they finally settled down and finished off their food. We went to the backyard to play for a bit before bedtime. I tossed the pumpkin toy for Angel. She would run to get it and shake it about. Titus, of course, would always race with her. Then he'd leap and bounce back over to me. We chased a little bit, but it was still quite warm out. I had them try to settle and cool down a little while I got them some fresh cool water. Angel sat with me and got pet for awhile, then they switched and Titus sat for some attention. When it was time, we headed to their room and I took their collars off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment