Friday, June 14, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

I didn't see any kitties at first when I walked in today. So, I called for them. As I made my way to the kitchen, I saw Oreo upstairs making his way down to see me. He came and laid on the floor while I got their food ready. Oreo got to work as I cleaned out their box. When I came out I didn't see Oreo anywhere, so I went upstairs to find Stuffs. He was making his way down to see me. Then Oreo appeared at the top of the stairs as well. We all headed back down, and it was as if we just picked up where we left off! Both boys laid on the floor by me and got some attention. Eventually Stuffs wandered off to go nibble on some food. I got out a mouse toy for Oreo and we had some fun with that! He would jump up and chase it for a second, then plop down like it was just too much work. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment