Friday, June 14, 2013

Ty, Dillon & Boo

Boo met me right at the front door tonight. He meowed and rolled on the floor for a minute, so I gave him a pet. By now, the pups were barking, wondering who was here! Boo followed me around everywhere. I said hi to Dillon and Ty, then let them out of their room. The bounced up and down at my legs excitedly! We headed outside, but they were too busy checking me out to go potty. So, I went inside for a few minutes so they would do their business. Boo climbed up on the table and meowed at me, so I filled his food dish. He was too interested in me to eat either. He helped me clean his box by hopping in and inspecting my work! Haha! Then, he leapt and bounded from chair to table to any other furniture like a little kangaroo on our way to the fish tank. He sat at my feet and watched to make sure I fed them just right. I went back out by the boys, who were happy to see me again. They sniffed at me all over and gave me lots of kisses! Eventually they decided to go explore around the yard for a bit. We headed inside and they were very good at letting me clean their eyes. Then, I made sure they had food, water and toys in their room for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment