Friday, June 14, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I peeked out the back door, but didn't see Stormy laying out there in her usual spots. So, I started getting their food ready. Stormy came wandering out from the patio and started purring and rubbing against my legs. She got to work on breakfast while I located Sadi. She was sleeping under the top of the bed today. I got her cleaned up, then gave her her medications. I set her down to eat as well. Both girls came out to see me shortly after. Sadi sat in front of me and got her chin and chest scratches. Stormy was making her circles around me, rubbing her face all along me. She laid down against my legs and started licking me. I was able to pet both girls at the same time. They loved every second. They will sure be happy to see mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment