Friday, June 14, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys came running to say hello. As we walked to the back door, I saw Clyde had both towels out in the middle of the living room floor. I put them up high this time so he wouldn't get into trouble. They went outside while I got their breakfast and water ready. After they ate, we went for our long morning walk. We saw a couple ducks along the way, but that didn't seem to phase the boys. They were more interested in what the other dogs in the neighborhood were doing. This afternoon Clyde was following me around when I arrived. He helped me go pick out a couple dental chews for them. We all headed outside and the boys each found a good spot to lay and enjoy their treats. It was quite toasty out this afternoon. They both laid in the shade until we headed back in. I got them some fresh cool water before I left. This evening the boys met me at the door as usual. We headed outside before dinner. Clyde was excited and ready to go! I got them all hooked up and Clyde started jumping up and down all the way to the door. We took our long walk, then headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment