Friday, November 29, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Tonight Oreo met me in the kitchen and gave me a meow hello. He did his usual rubbing up against my legs, while I got their food ready. When I headed to clean their box, I peeked in the bedroom. Surprisingly, Stuffy wasn't in there today! I called for him, then went to do my work quick. Oreo met me in our spot and plopped on the floor. He rubbed his face in my hands for a bit. Meanwhile, I heard Stuffy in the kitchen, eating some of their food. He came to join us a few minutes after. That was the first time this week! Oreo then sat up and had to hurry to the kitchen to check for any leftovers. Haha! He returned, and I got out a toy to try and get them to play. Oreo wasn't too amused at first. Once I turned the toy around and gave him the string end, then he went crazy! Who knew the handle was more fun than the actual mouse! He fell to his side, batting at the string. Goofy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment