Friday, November 29, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & kitties

This morning Buddy met me at the door. I got Bruno out and Buddy bounced along behind him to the laundry room. Bruno was so excited he was hacking. Lol I told him to settle down as I got their leashes on. We went for a long walk this morning. Buddy spotted a couple bunnies along the way. They saw us, then there was just flashes of white bouncing away. When we got home, the boys were excited to eat breakfast. I got theirs ready, and they ate right away. The kitties lined up for their turn. This afternoon was another nice one outside. I got the boys ready and we headed on our way. We took another extra long walk again. Bruno was getting a little tired towards the end, so I thought it was long enough. But, when we got back, he was still up for a few tosses of his duck! Then, he rolled around on the couch like crazy and knocked all the pillows off. As I was leaving, I saw Aspen lounging on the bed. This evening I took the boys out for a couple short excursions, right when I got there and again before bedtime. After they went potty the first time, they came in and ate their dinner. Buddy kept wandering over by Bruno's food, which would send Bruno chasing him away. Silly little guy! He finally ate his food, then he didn't have to defend it anymore. Bruno and I played some fetch with his duck. He played tug too, and sounded oh so vicious! Haha! I gave Buddy his pill tonight, then gave the boys a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment