Friday, November 29, 2013

Lily

This morning Lily was excited to see me. She was being her bouncy, happy self! She was in quite the playful mood this morning. Lily got her wubba first and hopped in my lap. She played tug for a minute, then I tossed it around for her. One of the times she went to get it, and came back with her rope toy! That is hard for me to get a good spot to hold on without her getting me. Haha! Later, she came running excitedly to me with her white squeaky dog. She tossed him back and forth with her head. We played tug with him a bit, then she pinned it down and started chewing on it. I think she was determined to take his ear off! Haha. I put her to bed with a few treats when it was time. She did great!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer you did a fantastic job as usual! So glad we have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was glad to help. Lily was such a good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete