Friday, November 29, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Little Man & Kiki

This morning Tilly went outside when I arrived. I got her bowl to get her breakfast. She was a thirsty girl this morning! Rita came out next, and we headed outside. Rita was looking for Tilly's food bowl as soon as we got out there. I had already put it up so she couldn't get it! The girls went potty, while I filled Tilly's water dishes. Tilly even came over to drink right from the spigot. She liked that! I tried to get her to play fetch with me again, but she wasn't interested. Rita and I headed inside, so I could clean the litter box and feed the fish. She didn't like that I locked her out to feed them! She's funny. Little Man was helping me upstairs. He even got the box ready for me to clean next time, by making a deposit right after I finished. Haha! This evening I let Rita out and we went to visit with Tilly. Rita had been all curled up under her blankie. She came running up to me with her ball. She finally wanted to play fetch! We tossed her ball around for a little bit. When we went in, I cleaned up Rita's room. The girls were in there helping me... haha! Later, Tilly was prancing around with her squeaky toy. I have no idea where she got that from! Rita got her heiny scratched and Tilly danced around me, while we sat in the living room for a bit. We went outside once more before bed, then I tucked the girls in their rooms. I don't think Kiki moved from her spot on top of the glass cabinet all day! I guess she can probably see everything from up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment