Friday, November 29, 2013

Pappy, Sassy, Oscar & Bear

This morning everyone went crazy when I came in! They were so excited they were bouncing around and making circles around me. I headed upstairs right away to feed the lizards. I saw Puff was all "puffed" up this morning. Haha! I got them all their lettuce and turned their lights back on. All the pups followed me back down the stairs. As I sat down, they surrounded me, wanting their attention. It was already kind of nice out this morning, so after a little bit we all headed outside. I tossed some sticks around. Sassy would run for it, but then would continue running past it. Bear was on her heels, and he was the one to grab the stick and bring it back! Oscar stood on the patio and supervised. At one point, I started to play chase with Sassy. She loved that! She took off, racing around the yard, then zooming past me, just out of reach. That got the others a little too excited, so we had to settle down. I got everyone a treat before I left. This evening everyone was super excited again! I checked on the lizards quick and turned their lights off for bedtime. Back downstairs, I sat down and had a puppy pile on my lap! Oscar sat in his claimed spot on top of the steps, Bear sat in front of me and pawed at my legs, while Pappy was right up in my lap! Sassy hopped up next to me for her spot. After a little while, everyone settled down. Pappy moved to the other side of the couch and took a nap. Bear laid at my feet. Sassy was in and out, then later she laid in the front room, with a couch all to herself. Oscar took this opportunity to get some one-on-one attention! He came and sat in my lap for a bit. Then, he set his front paws on my shoulder, and did a big stretch. He's so funny! Everyone got their bedtime snack before I left. They've all been eating well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment