Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giblet & the kitties

Tonight Giblet heard me at the door and started to bark. I had some hot dog pieces in my hand, ready to go. When I stepped inside, she started to bark, but didn't jump up at all. I tossed her a couple hot dog pieces for being good, since she wouldn't take them from my hand at first. That didn't last long! I let her outside quick, and checked all the food dishes. She was ready to come in shortly after. Three of the kitties were hanging out in the living room. I gave each of them a pet before letting Gibs back in. She barked a couple more times. I stood in the kitchen and was just quiet, letting her soak everything in. To my surprise, she was quiet then too, and started to eat. Oreo had hopped up on the counter and was loving him some attention! He just couldn't get enough. I saw that once Giblet had enough to eat, she had gone and laid in her bed all on her own. She did much better than I expected tonight! After I got her tucked in for the night, I went to go pet Skylar and Xavier, who were still sitting in the living room. Oreo came and joined us, and tried to take over my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment