Friday, November 29, 2013

Giblet & kitties

Giblet did great today!! She didn't bark at me, not even once the whole day! I came in this morning and Gibs did a big stretch in her bed. I let her out, then we went outside. She came in pretty quick. Next, I got everyone their breakfast. Gibs got a can of food in hers today. The kitties were crowding her bowl as I was putting it in. I think they wanted some too! Giblet ate her breakfast. Then, I decided to take her out for a little stroll. It was early and still pretty cool out, so I figured no one else would be out. She was excited! She did very well. As I was just about to leave, I caught a glimpse of Shadow all curled up on the bed. This afternoon Gibs met me at the door, and didn't make a peep. It was nice out this afternoon, so we headed outside. We spent awhile out there. Giblet plopped down in the grass next to me and enjoyed a long belly rub! When we went inside, I sat down and she laid down with her head on me. She wanted more tummy scratches. Oreo, Xavier and Skylar all came over for some attention too. Oreo just can't get enough of me! Haha! Giblet popped up at one point and went to go get her squeaky ball. This evening Giblet went potty, then came in and relaxed. I sat on the floor with her and she laid by me. She got her belly rubbed with one hand, while my other was occupied petting Oreo. Gibs took a break and polished off her food bowl. While she ate, I changed out the litter box. Shadow was still curled up on the bed tonight. Later, it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment