Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Flax

This morning the boys were all cozy on their bed when I walked in. I went in to feed Mr. Fish and get them some fresh water. Boney sat by the door until I got back. He was happy to get a fresh bowl of kibble and went to town on it. Flax was still lounging on his bed. I went to go pet him for awhile. Boney joined us when he was full, and played with cords on my jacket. I got Flax a treat for his Christmas morning. This afternoon I walked in and didn't see Flax or Boney. As soon as I turned around, Boney was right there by me. He followed me as I went to look for Flax. He was lounging in the grass in the backyard. It was another slightly warmer afternoon, which is perfect for him! I pet him for a minute, until he got up and wandered back to his bed. I got Flax another snack before I left. This evening the boys were snuggled on Flax's bed again. They both sat there, until I began to get their dinner ready. Then, Boney hopped up and came over. He wanted to eat Flax's food again. Silly kitty. When I took the bowl away, then he realized he had some canned kitty food waiting for him. The boys both worked on their dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment