Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning I let miss Molly and Emma out when I arrived. Emma didn't want to stay out long, since it was cold and foggy out this morning. Henry and Smudge hopped up on the table by me to get some attention. Once the girls came in, I let Gracie out for her turn. Molly and Emma ate their breakfast, then danced around by me for some pets! Emma was in a funny mood this morning. She went over and grabbed a stuffed bunny toy and shook it all around. This afternoon it had gotten sunny and quite warm out. I let the older gals have plenty of time to play outside. Since it was so nice, I decided to let Gracie spend the afternoon outside. This evening, I let miss Gracie in and the other two out. Since Gracie didn't need a potty break, I decided we should take a short walk. When we got back, I kept her on her leash a little longer, so I could love on her! I pet her for awhile, and she even relaxed enough to lay next to me. When the girls came back in, I got them all their dinner before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Her forehead isn't even wrinkled!!! I can't believe it!

    Sooooooo glad you are taking such good care of all of them!

    ReplyDelete