Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Diesel & Odin

This morning the boys heard me opening the gate and they peeked outside their house. Once they saw me, they both came strolling over to see me. We headed to their house right away to get them their breakfast. They quickly finished off their food. Then, it was time for presents! The stood and excitedly watched me open their bones for them. I would even feel someone try to grab onto an end as I was opening it. Haha! We took them outside, so they had room to chew on them. I had them sit, then gave them each a bone. Both Diesel and Odin held them for a second, then dropped them to the ground to check them out. I don't think Odin knew what to do with his at first! It was cute watching them try to figure it out. I made sure their water wasn't frozen, and that they had enough for the day. This evening the boys met me at the gate. The fence got me a couple times, because I dropped one end of the chain and couldn't see it. Oops! Haha. They walked with me to their house for dinner time. I couldn't see if they had finished their bones or not, since it was too dark already. We headed in and they waited for their food. They are such good boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment