Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I walked in and saw Henry and Smudge sitting on top of furniture in the living room, looking mischievous. Haha! I let miss Emma out and Molly joined her outside. The girls spent some time out there, while I got their breakfast ready to go. As I was walking around, I spotted Micah sitting in the hallway. He was being a bit shy and took off to another room if I was looking too long. I got all the ladies a big cookie to go along with their Christmas morning meal. Gracie went outside for awhile after the other two came in. It is starting to warm up each day, but I think Gracie still likes the warm house better. This afternoon the girls must have been napping. It took them a minute to come out and see me. They went outside to do their thing. Smudge and Henry sat on the table for a bit of attention. I was watching the girls out the window. They are liking the warmer weather. They were having a blast outside! Henry didn't like that I had ignored him for a moment, so he got my attention by using my leg as a scratching post. Ouch! Haha. Gracie went out for her turn later. She went right out into the grass, since it isn't crunchy anymore. She came back in after awhile. This evening Molly and Emma went outside when I arrived. Henry helped me scoop out all the litter boxes. He and Smudge wandered around in the kitchen as I got the pup's dinner ready. The girls came in to eat, while Gracie took her turn outside. I saw Charlie again tonight. (I have accidentally been calling him Sam lol.) He was inspecting the bathroom after I cleaned the litter box in there. I put all the girls to bed, and got them each their snacks. Gracie is still scared around me off leash, but she has gotten to the point where she will now take a treat from me! (She wouldn't the first couple days.) We're making progress, slowly but surely, each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment