Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today I came a bit earlier to visit the boys. Oreo was standing in the bedroom doorway, and quickly came running to the kitchen to join me. He waited for his yummy food, and began to eat. When I was tending to their other things, I then saw Stuffy was sitting in the bedroom doorway. I said hi to him, then joined Mr. Oreo in the living room. He came over, and laid by me for a bit. Later, Stuffy joined us! That's the first time this week he came out to visit me. He walked over, stretching along the way. He let me pet him a couple times, then he went to relax, just out of reach. I got the laser toy out to see if he would play. He sure did! He chased it around almost the same as Oreo does. The boys had fun going after that for awhile. Oreo eventually got bored and went to snack. When he returned, he sat to look out the window awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment