Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Shadow

This morning Shadow got up and met me in the kitchen. He rubbed up against my legs, while I got him some more food. He hopped up in the pantry again, as I got out his little treats. He wasn't too interested in eating, so he followed me around the house. When I finished cleaning his box, we went to sit in the living room. He wanted to snuggle! He curled right up in my lap and started to purr away. He sat there for quite awhile. He eventually moved to the back of the couch to relax. I got out another can of food, since he seemed bored with this one. He went right for it and chowed down. This evening Shadow came in and visited me in the kitchen. I could feel his nose on my pant legs, so I made sure not to stand in one spot too long! I got his dinner for him, but he decided to wait and help me get his snacks from the pantry. When we went to the living room, he sat on my lap for awhile. He hopped up on the couch behind my head and checked out my hair. Eventually, he wandered off to go eat his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment