Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning I saw a black kitty outside the front of the house. It took off as I pulled up. That's good, because I'm sure the boys would want to check it out if they saw him! The boys greeted me at the door. We went to get their leashes and potty bags. Then, we headed outside. It was warmer out this morning than it has been. We got a nice long walk in. It sure was quite out this Christmas morning! I let the boys out in the back for a minute, before they came in to eat their breakfast. This afternoon it had warmed up a bit. I let the boys outside right away, while I picked out a snack for them. They both took their snacks out to the grass to chew on them. They picked out spots where the sun was shining, nice and warm. They spent awhile outside to enjoy the nice day. This evening the boys greeted me, then we went to the garage to get their stuff. We got a nice walk in this evening. When we returned, they worked on their dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment