Saturday, August 31, 2013

Susie & Frank Fritz

Today I walked out back, then I heard the pups zooming around the corner to see me! Frank sure has grown! I bet he won't get a whole lot taller than he is. He was very excited to see me today and was bouncing all over the place. I got them each their dinner and put their bowls in their houses. Frank went right in and chowed down. Susie was pretty warm and didnt seem interested in eating at the time. She wandered off to lay in a shady spot in the grass. I got them some fresh cool water in their bowls. Frank drank a bunch right away. Next, I got them a nice cool treat from the freezer. They enjoyed that! Frank kept me entertained while he played with his plastic bottle that I brought out for him. I topped off their water before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment