Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy gave me a meow when I walked in. She started rubbing against the cupboards until I got into the kitchen. She got her meds, then I got their food ready. She curled up on the net under the table while she waited. Stormy came to eat, as I got them fresh food and water. Sadi was sleeping under the foot of the bed again. She wasn't nearly as crusted up today, which was good. I got a lot of gook out! She sounds very good today and her eye is still looking better than it was. She wandered to the living room right away. Both girls sat with me and enjoyed their pets. Stormy was being a little attention hog today! She kept walking between Sadi and I, trying to steal away the hand I was brushing her with. She sat there and licked at me, then wandered back to the other side. Her little motor was so loud! Sadi just sat and tilted her head back, enjoying her brushing. Such sweet girls. We had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment