Saturday, August 31, 2013

Taz & Clyde

The boys were right at the door, waiting to see who was here. I like Taz's cute bandana! The boys followed me to the laundry room while I picked out their dental chews. We headed outside for them to enjoy their snacks. Clyde laid by me to eat his snack, while Taz took his to a safe spot. Taz came back and stood by me for a bit to get his heiny scratched. The boys relaxed awhile until we headed back in the cool house. This evening I let the boys out for their potty break, then they came in for dinner. Clyde polished off his bowl and Taz nibbled a bit. Taz kept stopping to look at me and his ears would perk up. Once Clyde was done, we headed to the garage to get their leashes on. Clyde was crying and bouncing with excitement as usual! We took a nice long stroll around the neighborhood. We took a slightly different route, since I had seen a stray dog roaming around as I pulled up. We got home and they took one more potty break before bed. Taz went to finish his dinner while I refilled their water bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment