Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

This morning I let the little ones outside right away. We stayed out for a little while, since it was pretty nice out. Gabbie discovered a frog in the grass! She was quite fascinated with it. She kept bouncing in circles around it, bopping the top of it with her nose occasionally, trying to get it to move. Hudson came running over to see what she was up to. He wasn't quite as amused, and wandered off again. Hudson and Gabbie went inside while I went to fetch Zel for breakfast. After they finished and played inside a bit, we went back out. Blackie came and sat by me for some pets, and eventually laid at my feet. Hudson's friends next door came outside and raced with him. The husky jumped over his fence and raced around in the field between the yards. Gabbie was looking for her frog, but he was gone now. Miss Zel hung out by the fence, still looking for something. This evening Blackie wandered out to explore a little while I let Hudson, Zel and Gabbie outside. They played for awhile. Zel was having fun running over to the fence to try and chase after the birds. Gabbie was rolling around in the grass being silly. Hudson and Gabbie came in for dinner. Zel wasn't coming when I called, so I let her play a bit longer. I fed the other two right away. I kept an eye through the window for her, and went out a couple more times to call for her. Finally, Zel was ready to come in and eat. I made sure the other two let her finish her dinner, then we all spent some time inside since it was hot out. Gabbie and Hudson were having fun chasing and wrestling around. Zel had some spunk in her and was zooming and bouncing about. They went out to play some more before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment