Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bella, Louie & Chico

Today the pups were very excited when I got there! I let them each out to go outside. Bella turned around to say hi quick before she took off to do her thing. I filled all their water dishes with some fresh cool water, since it was pretty warm out. I went to sit down and Chico bouced right up into my lap. Bella, of course, wanted all my attention to herself! Chico eventually jumped down and sprawled out in the grass to soak up some sun. Bella stayed with me to get pet most of the time. Louie hung out in the cool house, but would wander out now and again to explore. Bella was ready to go in and cool off when it was time to go. I got them all their peanut butter snacks to work on. Louie was especially excited to get his!

No comments:

Post a Comment