Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

This morning Blackie wandered outside when I got there, after stopping to say hi. I let Hudson and the girls outside for a bit. They took their turns to get their paws wiped off when it was time to go in for breakfast. They all settled at their places to eat. Gabbie was a very bouncy little girl this morning! She was hopping across my legs, then would get on the couch and stand her front legs on my head. If I leaned away from the couch a little, she could still reach me! She and Hudson chased around the living room a bit, then were bouncing excitedly to go back outside. I took them all out again and they did their thing. Zel was by the fence the whole time, trying to look for critters. This evening Blackie was hanging out in his bed while I let the little ones outside. They played and explored for quite awhile. Gabbie and Hudson came inside for dinner, but I had to go out and get miss Zel. She was too occupied by the fence! They all ate and then we hung out in the house for awhile. Zel and Gabbie were having fun chasing each other and messing around. That ended with lots of kisses. We went out for one more potty break until they were ready to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment