Thursday, June 13, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys were happy to see me. Taz was sniffing at all the other animal smells on me as soon as I walked in. They went outside while I got their breakfast ready. Clyde was too excited to eat at first! He was wandering around the house, wanting to go for his walk. Finally, he got working on his food. With his late start, they both finished up at the same time. So then, we got ready for a long walk. It was much cooler out this morning than the past few, so that was nice! It had warmed up by this afternoon. The boys went outside while I found them each a dental chew. They worked on those for a few minutes. Then, Clyde laid in the shade of the patio. Taz made himself comfortable at the far end of the pool to sun himself a bit. Later, he made sure to come over and sniff at me. Clyde came inside with me while I got them some fresh water. This evening I noticed Taz had fun with one of the towels that were set out while I was gone. I let them out, then they worked on dinner. When they finished they got excited for their walk. They turned their heads sideways at me to see if I was coming. I asked if they were sure and then they tilted to the other side. Soon they both came running at me like, "C'mon, let's go!" We took our walk and they took one last break outside. Taz found a huge toad he tried to play with! He almost didn't want to come back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment