Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning Heyday and Chloe were laying in thr grass next to the new fence. Justin was off laying under a tree. Miss Ruby ran outside with me to go potty while I filled their bucket. Rusty must have been snoozing in the house, since he hadn't come out with us. I took care of the turtles and then Salem's things. I saw Rusty's little toes sticking out from under the bed. I peeked in at him, then he came running out to go outside with us. We played just a little bit of fetch, then the pups did some exploring. This afternoon Ruby was bouncing up and down excitedly in her cage. She and Rusty raced along behind me to go outside. They both went and sprawled out in the grass to warm themselves in the sunlight. Heyday was right by the gate and backed up to itch his heiny against it! He got comfy too and laid down in the shade. This evening Rusty and Ruby met me at the door. Rusty was doing the happy heiny wiggle dance! The pups went outside while I fed Justin, Chloe & Heyday. Ruby was ready for her dinner next, so I fed her while I refilled water dishes. Rusty and I played some fetch when I got back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment