Thursday, June 13, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

Yesterday I tried to see how just the two doses would do for Charlie, since his eye was looking so much better. He was looking a tiny bit more swollen again today, so I will come back tonight to make sure he gets a third. Murdy met me at the door and was meowing away this morning. He was immediately attached to my leg and followed me everywhere. Time to get the little one! I put his drop in and noticed a little discharge in the other eye. So I cleaned him up and will start applying the drops to the other eye so it doesn't get bad. He was doing some sneezing today, but didn't have any nasal discharge as of yet. The boys played in their tunnel together while I took care of their things. They sat in the sun and groomed each other again, then Charlie zoomed off to go use the scratching post. We played with the laser light a little today. Charlie got tackled a few times, but Murdy started to realize when my hands started coming towards him, that I was going to stop his fun. So, he aborted many of his attempts! Charlie snuggled up with me a little today too. Whenever Charlie is in the room, Murdy has no interest in me or his toys. As soon as Charlie gets put back in his room though, Murdy wants his attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment