Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I walked in and saw Jerrie snoozing away on the middle tier of their kitty tower. Miss Kimmie was not in there with him today. In fact, I didn't see her until I finished up in their room. She was sitting on the table by the couch, waiting for me. She gave me a meow and walked along the back of the couch with me. I brushed Jerrie for awhile and Kimmie climbed up to the top of the tower. Jerrie had an itchy face today I think! I was holding the brush so he could rub his face on it, then I scratched his chin with my other hand, and then he also rubbed his face with a paw! He was sure loving that and purred loudly. Kimmie got her share too, until she was ready to play. She started grabbing onto the adjuster stick for the blinds and had fun swatting at that. Then, I used the handle of the brush to sneak up the sides of her bed for her to try and get! Jerrie looked up at me like, "Why did you stop petting me?" So I was able to both while playing with the brush with Kimmie, and didn't have to worry about her catching my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment