Monday, June 10, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys met me at the door and were quite excited, because they knew what was coming! They went out back and quickly did their business. They came in and lined up at their stations for breakfast. Both pups had their bowls licked clean within a couple minutes! I asked if they were ready to go and their eyes got big and tails started wagging. They followed me into the garage to get their harnesses on. As soon as the leashes were clipped on, Clyde started talking to me! He was crying he was so happy to go for his walk! We took a long walk down by the pond. I let them explore for a bit before we headed back home. This afternoon the boys and I sat outside. I brought them out their dental chews to work on. Clyde laid in the shade after he finished his. Taz did some wandering about the yard, then laid down and sunned himself. This evening the boys went outside while I got their dinner ready and filled their water dishes. They came in, ate and were ready to go! We went in the garage to get ready, then went on our way. It was a nice evening for a walk down to the pond. They were ready for bed by the time we got back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment