Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taz & Clyde

Today the boys met me at the door. We headed outside right away for them to take a potty break before breakfast. They came back inside and lined up at their bowls, ready to eat. After Clyde finished, I got them all hooked up and we went out for a long walk. It was a beautiful morning! After we came back and went outside one last time, Taz went to work on his food. This afternoon the boys followed me into the laundry room to get their snack, then to the back door and outside. They sat nicely and each took their bones to different places to work on them. Taz did some exploring around the yard once he finished. Clyde sat with me and got pet, then curled up in the shade and enjoyed the weather. This evening there were so many people, crazy kids and dogs out. I let the boys outside in the backyard and they started racing the fenceline. Since they were so excited every time they saw movement, I thought we would forego our walk for tonight. Later, we headed back in for their dinner. They both polished off their bowls pretty quick, so we spent the rest of the time outside. As I was leaving, they gave me those sad eyes because we didn't go. I told them we would in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment