Monday, June 10, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today JerBear was sleeping on his favorite chair when I came in. Kimmie was sunning herself on top of the kitty tower. I quickly took care of their stuff, then went to visit them. Jerrie got his long brushing session in. He was a good boy while I cleaned off his eye goobers. He laid back again today and had me brush his chin and neck. He just sat and purred. He has such a cute little kitty smile on his face when I brush him. I gave Kimmie her share of attention too. I started scratching her chin again, which she enjoyed. She closed her eyes and tilted her head from side to side. I waited cautiously for that glimmer of sass to show up in her eyes. Eventually, it did! I knew that switch was coming. Now it was playtime! I scratched on the bottom of her tier and she'd throw paws over the side to get me. She's such a crazy girl. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment