Monday, June 10, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Sadi was already awake and was just sitting in the living room. It took a minute before she realized I was there, and I stopped to give her a few pets. Stormy was in her usual spot. She hopped down as soon as I opened the door. She started rolling around and was quite talkative today! She was very lovey dovey too. As soon as I started scratching her chin a bit, she got up and started walking circles around me. She rubbed up against me amd any other surface in the immediate area! She followed me into the kitchen to get their food ready and continued rubbing up against my legs. I think she's finally getting used to me! She trotted along behind me and got right to work on her food. As you know, Sadi and I had quite the day. But, I know the signs well and knew instantly what was about to happen. With my quick thinking I was able to secure her and protect her until she recovered. It's never an easy thing to watch. I sat with her until she was able to get up and walk around, and I stayed with her the whole time until she seemed to be somewhat back to normal. Poor girlie! I will check in on her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment