Monday, June 10, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

Today Murdy came running and meowed at me when I came in. He followed me around everywhere. I saw he must have had fun with all the stuff on the counter after dad left. Since he had the medication down I moved it into the bedroom up high on a dresser. I went in by Charlie and gave him his first dose of drops for my visit. Then, we headed out by Murdy, who was waiting right outside the door. I sat with them to play for a little bit. Once Charlie was out, Murdy had no interest in his toys! He just wanted to play with Charlie. I had to break it up a couple times when he was about to get a little rough. Charlie played with the feather toy and the little mouse with me. Then, he explored down the blue tunnel. Murdy hung around on the outside watching, and would plow into the side of it every time he heard Charlie move! The boys watched while I cleaned out the big litter box. Murdy was up on the tables and counters when I washed out their dishes and got them fresh water. He sure is curious! When it was time, I took Charlie back in his room and gave him another eye drop. Since it looks pretty swollen, I will drop by again later to get one more dose in. Poor little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment