Monday, June 10, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

Today I didn't hear any barking as I walked up. I got inside and saw Dawn and Gallagher right there, looking at me. Dawn didn't try to jump up once today! Gallagher was pretty good too. He was much better and tried a few times but would stop if I told him no. He didn't bark quite as much at first either. Later he let me have it... what's a hound dog to do? Haha! Guess they're getting used to me though! As soon as I walked in I noticed some shrapnel of some object laying all over the living room floor. I got them their cans of food to keep them occupied while I cleaned up and figured out what it was. Someone did some counter surfing while I was gone! It was the plastic bag of rawhides torn into pieces. They helped themselves to all the rawhides! I guess I can't blame them... who could resist? Once I got that cleaned up I put the Rimadyl back in the cabinet and their food cans and bag of treats in the pantry. That way, they can't help themselves to any other goodies. Other than that, everything was great in the house. I went to check in on Bebe to make sure he had enough food and water. He was out today, sitting up by his food dish. He sniffed at me curiously. I went and visited with Bobo and Snowflake for awhile next. Snowflake was all curled up in their little nest. Bobo was already up and about. I brought in a couple of the balls from the living room to see if they'd want to play. Bobo sniffed at them and nudged them with his nose a bit. He was more interested in me filling their food bowl! I gave them each a couple of the treats that were on the counter. They liked that. Snowflake had ventured out to say hi. I held each of them for awhile. Bobo went and stretched himself out on the rug, sliding head first. Silly guy! Snowflake had a blast pawing on the inside of their tunnel. Bobo had to check out what she was up to. Later, I visited with the pups. Dawn enjoyed her attention and even curled up next to me on the couch. Gallagher, well, he barked while I pet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment