Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning Ruby was bouncing all over the place like a crazy girl! She was quite happy to get outside. I filled the water bucket, then she followed me in for her breakfast. Rusty wasn't ready yet, so I put his food out of her reach. Miss Turtle was by the food dish, ready for her breakfast as well. When I finished feeding the rest of the crew, Rusty, Ruby and I went outside. Rusty got a few throws in, then he explored a bit. Ruby wandered around by me, then went to lay in the yard. This afternoon the pooches went out and sunbathed for quite awhile. Rusty brought me his ball for a short game, since it was pretty hot out. I made sure they had a bowl of fresh, cold water before I left. Gonna be a hot one today! Ruby got to spend the afternoon out and did well again. This evening Justin was laying by the water and the other two came running for their dinner. All three went for a dip after they ate. Ruby ate her supper right away, but Rusty was more interested in fetch. He sure loves his red ball! He had fun rolling in the grass some tonight too. I put his dinner down for him once I put Ruby to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment