Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I came in and saw Stormy on the patio, walking up to the door to see who was here. I didn't have to go to her; she came to me today! I sat with her a bit and she was purring away, walking her circles around me. She rubbed up against me and any furniture nearby. She got her head and chin scratched for a bit. She gave me plenty of meows and licks on my hand in return. She waited in the kitchen with me, while I got their food ready. Sadi was snoozing under the foot of the bed, so I had to wake her up. She was pretty stuffy today. I cleaned her up as best I could and gave her medications. She worked on her food a little bit, then wandered out to see me. Stormy had curled up in the window sill to sun herself. Sadi got her share of chin scratches and chest rubs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment