Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

I stopped by to give Charlie an extra dose of medication last night, to get him jump started on feeling better. Already last night I could see it had improved greatly. This morning Murdy came running to the door to see me. He weaved in and out of my legs as we made our way to the kitchen. He meowed away at me! He raced up to the counter for some pets while I set the mail down. Charlie knew I was there too and was crying in the bedroom. I went to see him and get his eye drops in. He was looking and feeling so much better today! Murdy helped me with the dishes and helped himself to a drink while the faucet was running. The boys sat and groomed each other while I cleaned the first box. When we sat down to play, Charlie thought Murdy's green toy was a blast. He rolled around with it and kicked at it. He was quite spunky today! Murdy was too and kept trying to tackle him any chance he could. I had to break them up quite a bit today. Murdy played in his tunnel a bit, but was having much more fun stalking and pouncing on his new little brother! I found a laser light in the basket of toys, and boy did we have fun with that! Charlie was so quick and went crazy chasing it. He was definitely feeling better today. I got Charlie's second eye drop in before it was time to go. We sure had fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment