Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

Today the pups knew I was there when I pulled up. I saw them both in the window, barking excitedly. I got them working on their food right away. They were good again and nothing was out of place. I checked on Bebe, who was sitting up by his food bowl. He got to nibbling when I put a new scoop of food in. Next, it was time to see the ferrets. Bobo heard me coming and met me at the door. I picked him up and held him a bit. I noticed he had a case of the hiccups! That made me laugh. He had gotten into things since I was there last, knocking them on the floor. He got spunky while I cleaned up and hopped up on the tub, bounced around, then hopped down. Snowflake was quite the curious little girl today. She followed me around and checked out my shoes. I took one off, then she really went crazy! She started dragging it backwards, then was trying to dig in it. She rolled around and then gnawed on it a bit. She was quite entertaining! I held her for a bit when she was done playing. Bobo curled up on the rug, so Snowflake slid head first next to him. She got her poor little nail caught in the rug, so I helped her get free. I gave them each some treats to work on. The dogs were getting impatient and I heard them start pawing at the door, so I went to visit with them too. Before I left, they each got their treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment