Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Kimmie was waiting for me under the table by the front door. She meowed and walked over to me, rubbing uo against my legs. She followed me into the kitchen to put the mail on the counter. I stopped to give her a few pets, then went to take care of their things. She stood in the doorway and watched, rubbing her face on the door frame whenever I looked at her. Jerrie was on the top tier of the tower today, enjoying the warm sunshine. Kimmie was quite the lovey girl and sat with me on the floor. She was loving up every minute of her chin scratches. She would walk circles around me, rubbing up against my back as she went. Eventually, she wandered off. It was time for Jerrie's brush session! He, too, loved every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment